- All teams will play 5 games.
- Game time and penalty time will be kept on the field by referees.
- Games are 4 ten minute quarters- running time. Halftime is 4 minutes.
- The clock will stop during any injuries.
- Referees have the discretion to shorten a game time to keep tournament on schedule.
- Appropriate equipment and mouthpieces must be worn at all times.
- If game is tied at the end of regulation, one overtime will be played until a goal is scored.
- Teams may take one time-out per half.
NCAA rules for all divisions – no counts in 2026 and 2027 divisions. 4 goal margin will result in no face off – automatic possession for losing team – only for 2026 and 2027 divisions.